Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday down... 4 more days to go!

Today was such a great day at work. my kids were so great. They are really seeming to finally get the routines down and they are doing so much better. I am so happy that the first month of school is over.. it always seems to be the hardest for me. It is weird today is just one of those days where I think to myself, "Why can't every day go this good?" My class was good, I got home at 4:00 which is early for me. I made dinner and we ate by 5:00 and I had the kitchen cleaned up by 5:45. Now I am just relaxing and watching Monday Night Football. So nice!

Today was a pretty easy day for me to stay on my diet. Some days are always harder than others but so far so good today:) I am still so motivated now I just need to make this a lifestyle change not just a diet.

Well, hope tomorrow is just as good as today!

No comments:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers