Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So it is official!

This is a big day. I have been thinking about turning this into a TTC blog for a long time now. I kept putting it off. I think I was scared that once I did I would really be accepting the fact that we are not getting pregnant here on our own. I have followed many of these blogs for a few months now and I am pretty much addicted to seeing how everyone is doing and checking the progress of these women that have been in my similar predicament. Today I made it official and took the plunge. As soon as I started typing I already feel so much better about this whole thing. For so long I have felt so alone in all of this but I feel as though I have made some instant friends that know where my feelings and thoughts are coming from. My husband is aware of my thoughts and we are pretty open about it but I felt like I needed another outlet. I am hoping this helps.

Today I had a rough day. I teach second grade and most of the time I love it, just not today. My kids have been so crazy lately and I am having to say thing like 900 times before they actually do what I ask them to do. I feel like it is the first week of school. By now they should totally know the routine and my expectations but it is not going that way at all. Hope tomorrow is a little better.

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Thank you SO much for your wonderful comment on my blog. That is so sweet. It is funny how other people see you totally different than you see yourself.

I am sorry that you are struggling to start a family, it is something I wouldn't wish on anyone. I have been through the ropes, so if you have any questions, concerns or just want to scream and cry...I am here - I have been there and will help you through your journey any way I can.

Thanks for reading!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

hello and welcome to the blog world!! i hope you will find this a great source of hope, encouragement and information, as i have. please let me know if you have any questions. i consider myself a pro by now. :)

IVF Again! said...

Welcome! I am looking forward to following your journey. If you ever have any questions, please ask. I would love to share with you. TTC and having trouble with it is liking riding on a rollercoaster of emotions (lots of highs and lows). Best wishes!

Oh, and I completely understand the teaching comments. I teach first grade. :)

IVF Again! said...

I hope your appointment goes well. I went to my ob/gyn after 4 months of trying. Don't let anyone tell you that you haven't waited long enough. I heard that too many times and it broke my heart each time. 6 months in TTC time is like eternity. I understand! So cheers for seeking help. I did the same thing. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers