Friday, December 4, 2009

BELIEVE.



So... PCOS... I've gots it...Although this is something that I feel I have known myself for a while... it has officially been diagnosed. Joy. I went to the OBGYN today and she was actually super nice and very informative. She was quick to give me a referral and requested the other necessary tests to get this thing started... Tonight I am feeling a bit relieved in that now I know the cause. It is nice to know why it wasn't happening and now we can move forward. I am scared at the same time. I know this is a long road and I have just barely started. I know every case is different and I won't have all the answers for my questions until I just begin the journey. I wish I could fast forward and see how it would all work out in the end, but then I would be missing the moments that I know will end up meaning the most.


So, here we are at the starting line, and all I keep telling myself is to "Believe". This Christmas season we have made this our motto. I bought a little sign from Kohl's and hung it up. I told my hubby that this will be our inspiration to get us through. And we are hoping that by next year at this time we have made a dent in our journey. If we believe... our dreams can come true. It was cute because we also had to go pick up some more Christmas cards tonight (since we ran out) and I picked up the first box that caught my eye. It was a super cute snowman scene that looked very "me" and then realized that the snowman was holding a tiny sign that said BELIEVE...
(these are not the cards... but similar)
My hubby looked at me and said these are the ones:) I agreed. I need to keep thinking positive and believing that things have a way of working out.

1 comment:

DF Farmstead said...

I totally understand what you mean when it comes to feeling relieved that you know the cause of the isues!PCOS can do that to ya, trust me! Thanks for following me and I look forward to following your journey as well!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers