Just found out one more teacher is pregnant at our school. She actually is one of my closest teacher friends. She started trying last month and just told me she is pregnant this week. Really... the first moth of "unprotected" sex? What is that like? How does that even happen? Well.. I am happy for her and I know she is ecstatic too, but it doesn't mean I can't be kinda jealous. That makes 5 teachers at our school that are preggers. I did have a funny thought the other day though...
Two years ago the teacher in room 113 got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl and is still out being a mommy. Last year the teacher that moved into room 113 became pregnant and moved rooms for this school year. Well, guess who moved into room 113 this year???? ME! Maybe I can keep this tradition going here:)
One can dream, right?

1 comment:
It was just announced at my school that there must be something in the water in the 5th grade building b/c TWO teachers are preggo...I might request to move to 5th!
I hope room 113 brings you luck!
Post a Comment