Once again, I know this is super delayed but I figure better late than never. I think Chris' First Father's Day was a success. Well, it was a success before it even started in my eyes because last year I distinctly remember writing my Father's Day post wondering if Chris would ever get a card on Father's Day from anyone other than the DOGS! This year, he did. He actually got two cards, one from me and one from his very own human son. And the dogs? Those jerks didn't even bother this year;)
For his gifts, we bought Carson and Chris matching Vans (Chris loves Vans and wishes he had a pair in every single color) and then we also made him a sentimental gift. I put Carson's hand print on a baseball and wrote "Can't wait to play catch with you! Happy Father's Day 2012"
I also made him a
Then we headed to my mom's house for a Barbecue and watched the Dodger game with both of our parents. Very chill day but lots of fun. Love these pictures of their matching shoes. I am going to definitely put one in a frame.
This picture makes my heart melt...
Chris with his dad (Left) and my step dad (Right)
All in all ,it was a perfect day and we were able to celebrate my amazing husband and Carson's awesome daddy.

1 comment:
OMG!! LOVE the matching shoes. Those are so cute!
Post a Comment