Sunday, June 10, 2012

My Very First Mother's Day

Ok.... So I know this post is just a few days shy of being an entire month late... but SOMEONE went back to work and has been super busy lately:( Better late than never on a day I will never forget. My very First Mother's Day. A day I thought I may never get to celebrate. Let me just say I had tears of joy throughout the entire day.

First I got a beautiful boquet of flowers and a balloon from my loves. Carson even picked a special one out to hand to me.

 Carson's card to me

 I thought it was super cute how Chris wrote this on my envelopes...


 We headed to the beach near where we got married and got some lunch and just enjoyed some time together. The weather was not all that great but honestly it didn't matter. I felt so blessed.



 I love my little family.

1 comment:

browning2222 said...

Love the post. Glad you had a great mother's day. You have a beautiful little family.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers