Sunday, November 13, 2011

24 weeks and VIABILITY!!!

I remember when I was first pregnant I would look at the ticker at the top of my blog and think "I can't wait to be at the 24 mark." We are finally here! I know baby boy needs a lot more baking time, but this is still a huge milestone.


On Friday, Chris finally got to feel the little guy move. We had been trying for a few weeks and then while I was laying on the couch next to him, I put his hand where I had just felt a good one. Sure enough he fired off a few more and the look on my husband's face was priceless. I have been feeling him a bunch the last few days and with some force! I am loving it and it still amazes me every time. I don't think that feeling will ever get old.


As I had mentioned before, I have 3 sisters (one biological and 2 step) and we are all pregnant right now. Here are the due dates:


January 14th (Step Sister #1)

March 1st (Me)

March 28th (Step Sister #2)

March 31st ( Biological Sister)


Crazy, right?


The Gender score:

3 Boys and 1 Girl


The first three of us to find out, found out that we were all having boys. Then last weekend my stepsister found out she was going to have a girl. We are so very excited. The holidays next year are going to be so fun and FILLED with babies!


OB appointment tomorrow. Praying all is great and that I am free to fly this coming Saturday to Chicago!!!


4 comments:

Jen said...

So very happy for you, Cori! What a wonderful time for you and you family. Can't wait to "meet" your little guy:) all my best always!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I remember the first time my husband got to feel Will move, it was amazing!! The last few months of my pregency seemed to take forever!!

It sounds like next Christmas will be so much fun with all the babies!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Oh hello, from a girl that lives VERY CLOSE to CHICAGO! Will you be here long enough to possibly meet up..? If thats not weird to ask..?

Howd the OB appt go?

Cori said...

Erin! I know! I was totaly thinking about that! You have been to So Cal a few times and I almost asked you the same:) My family lives in Algonquin so most of our trip will be spent hanging out there. My brother lives in Downtown Chicago though and we plan to hang there for a day or two. It would be so cool to meet up if it worked out with our schedules!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers