Tuesday, December 13, 2011

28 weeks and the Glucose Test!

Yay for being 28 weeks with less than 80 days to go! I am starting to feel like I look pregnant. Finally. I also think I may be starting to feel some Braxton Hicks. At night, I will feel my stomach tighten and get super hard and then it goes away. It doesn't hurt at all it just feels kinda funny. It almost just feels like the baby is stretching or arching his back at times. It could very well just be that.


He is moving a ton and it distracts me like crazy. I will be teaching a lesson and just have to stop and smile. Today I had a meeting after school and he was rockin' and rollin' the whole hour and a half we were there. I totally couldn't focus on what anyone was saying in there. oops.


So, last week I failed the one hour glucose test. Not a real shocker to me since I have PCOS and am insulin resistant. However, I went in on Sunday to do the 3 hour and passed all 4 blood draws...?? I was actually more shocked by this news. I still watch what I eat and try to get in my walks for exercise as I know this will help the cause. I see my high risk Doctor on Friday for an ultrasound. I am praying all looks perfect and hoping for great news!


I will update with some ultrasound pics this weekend!

2 comments:

browning2222 said...

I'm so excited for you

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Glad you passed the 3 hour test!!

Im jealous of your ultrasound. I was just telling Tom that I miss my little guy. It feels like forever since we have seen him!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers