Saturday, December 3, 2011

27 Weeks and a Vacation Recap in Photos

HolycowIaminmythirdtrimester!



According to What to Expect, the third trimester starts in the 27th week. Others say the 28th, but I will take it! I simply can't believe it.




And now for some pictures from our trip to Illinois over Thanksgiving....


We drove 4 hours to Indianapolis on the second day of our trip to meet up with my brother and my beautiful nieces that live in Ohio. We just hung at the mall, ate dinner and Built Bears:) My youngest niece couldn't make it so I made a Hello Kitty for her. So fun.



Me and my niece doing a photo shoot in the mall.





My two nieces with dad and step mom. Love them.



On the third day of our trip, we took the train into the city of Chicago. It was a blast. I just love being in that city. We got a ton of walking in and did some shopping on Michigan Avenue. On our way to the Natural History Museum, we stopped by these crazy statues of torso-less giants. Hahaha. I am sure they have a deeper meaning, but we thought they were funny looking and stopped for a photo op...











Cool picture of my dad and step mom.



Next stop was the Natural History Museum. Yup the dino's head didn't make it in the picture.





So many fun things to do in the city.


The rest of the trip was spent relaxing at my dad's log cabin. It was perfect. I did take some pictures of his house but they have not been downloaded yet so that will have to be another post.


It's crazy to think that will be our last trip before we are a family of three. I can't wait!


I did have some blood tests done and am waiting for the results. I am super nervous about it and hope all is going fine. I had a 24 hour urine test (not fun) and my protein levels came back high. My blood pressure has been under control and the swelling does seem to be under control as well so I am hoping Pre E is not the cause for these high readings. Praying nothing get in the way of keeping this baby in my belly for a few more months.

3 comments:

Michele said...

I love Chicago, I grew up in the suburbs. I'm glad you enjoyed the trip.

And congratulations on the 3rd trimester, it's quite exciting

Michele said...

Nominated you for Tell Me About Yourself, participate if you like.

http://nowherenm.blogspot.com/2011/12/tell-me-about-yourself.html

Kelli said...

looks like a fun trip! you look great! oxo

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers