Friday, February 10, 2012

37 weeks and Carson Has Arrived!!!!

37 weeks, 1ooth post, and the best day of my life... all in one!!


This is me ready to go meet my son at 5:50 am on Thursday morning!


After some confusion on my scheduled C-section, Here is Carson Blake Sheldon just after birth at 3:38 pm on 2-9-12. Weighing 5 pounds 5 ounces and 18 inches long. Perfect in every single way!


An instant love like NO other.



One proud and very emotional daddy!



I have fallen madly in love with this little boy and his daddy (all over again).




This is truly a miracle and such a magical feeling.


More details to come...



12 comments:

Krista said...

Congrats Cori!!!! He is wonderful......sooooo happy for you! Wish we lived closer.....our boys are so close in age! Enjoy every moment!

Jessica Anne said...

Congrats!!!!!

Kelli said...

Yay! Congrats to you and your hubby! He's lovely! oxo

browning2222 said...

CONGRATS

Michele said...

Congratulations!

SurlyMama said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful!

Rachel said...

Congrats-

Great job. He's so cute. Can't wait to hear more!

Michelle said...

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Loved reading this post and I'm so glad you're a mommy now :]

Jen said...

Congrats, Mama!!! I am so happy for you! He is perfect! Hope you are enjoying this amazing time. Can't wait to see more pictures! Xo

Andrea said...

Congrats on your beautiful liitle boy! So excited for you that your dream finally turned into your reality!! Enjoy every second :)

MrsH said...

Seeing your pictures made me relive the excitement of my own c section. It looks wonderful, and your son looks beautiful. congratulations!

LC said...

OH MY!!!! I completely missed this post! Congratulations on your MIRACLE! So happy for you! Can't stop smiling for you - he is absolutely beautiful. :) XOXO!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers