Still here and still on bed rest, but we have made it to 36 weeks!!!! So thrilled.
Bed rest has not been too shabby. I am doing my best to lay down for a majority of the day. They said get up for bathroom and eating but nothing else really... It is really hard only when I think of all of the millions of things I COULD be working on. My husband, mom and mother in law have been great though and the nursery and post baby shower explosion has been tackled. All of the clothes and blankets are washed and we are pretty much ready for the little man to make his appearance.
On Tuesday, I had an NST and an appointment with my high risk OB. At the NST, my BP was pretty high again. My regular OB wanted o send me to Labor and Delivery again, however she called my high risk doctor and they decided I could go see her first and then she would send me if needed. At that appointment my BP had come down a bit. (not great, but enough for me to avoid L and D). We did the growth ultrasound and he is still measuring small. She knows at this point he won't catch up while in there so she decided to bump my C Section date from 39 weeks to 37 weeks. I was perfectly fine with this idea. I am not sure how many more Super Stressful "Non Stress Tests" I can make it through. I was sitting there super excited about moving the date up and did not realize this meant our delivery day will be NEXT WEEK!!!! OMG!!!!!!! When leaving her office she said good luck and all that because this was the last appointment I would have with her. Crazy!!!
I went in yesterday for my Pre Op and found out I was also 1-2 cm dilated. Even though it doesn't really matter since I will be having a CSection, its nice to know my body is gearing up so we must be close to him being ready on his own. I don't have the time details yet but it sounds like we will be having this baby next Thursday as in 6 days from now!!!!!!! Unbelievable. He will be here for Valentine's Day!
Can't wait!

7 comments:
Best Valentine EVER!!!!! =0)
Wow!!! How exciting for you and your hubby! I hope everything goes well for you!!!
Yipee. I can not wait to see pictures.
I will be 35 weeks when I deliver. They said after 35 weeks I will have issues when it comes to breathing and eating. I just realized that if I were as far along as you are they would be here already. But you do not have that long to wait.
Thinking about you today. Can't wait for all the details.
Hope everything went well yesterday! Thinking about you and looking forward to seeing baby pics!!
Eh-hem! You had a BABY and now you need to tell us all about it!!
Post a Comment