Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Love...

We got the newborn pictures that my sister took of Carson and I absolutely love each and every one of them. We had over 100 on a disc and I had a really hard time choosing the ones to upload... Sorry for the picture overload but geeze... He is so freakin' cute!












Love this last one... Duke is still adjusting to the new sheriff in town:)

6 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Adorable pics! I particularly like the last one too...your dog's expression is priceless. Congrats on such a sweet little baby boy!

Kelli said...

you have a very talented sister! Love the last one as well!! so sweet! Hope you are doing great Cori!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

They are beautiful, Cori! He is one handsome little guy. I hope youre enjoying every second..wait, I KNOW you are. :)

Matt and Krista said...

Darling photos!!

SurlyMama said...

Those are so adorable!

Coakley's Journey said...

aww he is too cute. I love the last one too. Our furbaby is still having a hard time adjusting to the babies. I hope that he will get use to them soon. Feel so bad for him.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers