Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Whole New World

Yesterday was a beautiful day. It was Carson's first Easter and we had lots of fun as a family of 3.
But, as I sat there at our annual Easter Family Picnic at the park, I couldn't help but have flash backs of last year's Easter Picnic. I remember just crying and coming home wanting to pour out my feelings to my blog and that is just what I did. Last year there were 4 preggos in my family that attended the picnic. I was not one of them. I remember hoping and praying that one day we too would have a little one searching for eggs. I really don't think in my heart I believed we would be holding our own precious baby at the picnic the very next year. I sat there yesterday feeling so very blessed to be living the life I am living at this very moment.
Here are some highlights from the day...

We started off at my mom's house where my sister came over with her 3 kiddos so we could do a photo shoot:) The stars of the shoot are below.

Carson (8 weeks) and his cousin Truett (2 weeks) celebrating their first of many holidays together.

Nana Sue and Papa Don soaking in the love from their newest grandsons
Carson with the "Easter Bunny" since I was too chicken to take him to see the real deal this year.
I could seriously just eat this kid up. He was loving his photo shoot.
Our new world.
Last year I could only dream my life would be this sweet by the next Easter.

2 comments:

Matt and Krista said...

Lovely pictures Cori! I know exactly how you are feeling! What a difference a year makes!

Kelly said...

Super cute pictures!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers