Saturday, September 17, 2011

16 Weeks!!!

I am 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Unreal.


I still am feeling really good and I don't really feel pregnant. I have been listening to the baby's heartbeat every other night and it is seriously amazing.




Now to the exciting stuff... I made an appointment for Monday at 4:30 at a 3D ultrasound place where we are going to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl! I.can.not.wait! I keep going back ad forth about my prediction. Currently I am on the boy train... I just want to know!!!! I still have not made one purchase for this baby yet. I think once we know the gender that may change very soon. I don't think I will be able to resist much longer.




I am still wearing mostly regular clothes with the exception of one pair of materity jeans. As of my last appointment, I was down 2 pounds overall. I can't wait to really get a bump and for people to recognize it.




Any predictions on the gender???

5 comments:

browning2222 said...

I'm going to say a boy.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I cant believe you find out tomorrow! Report back asap! I say girl!

We have an appt for the 30th but I want to go sooner. So tempting..

Michele said...

Do you have a feeling one way or another? Boy or girl?

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Waiting and checking, checking and waiting...PINK or BLUE???

Kelli said...

oooh...so did you find out some great news today. And I will say pink only because your page is so perfectly so!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers