Thursday, September 8, 2011

SOOOOO BUSY! And 15 weeks!

I know I have been horrible at updating and when I do it is just to announce I made it through another week. I apologize for being so boring. I have just been extra busy for the start of this school year and my energy level has been, well, not so awesome. I get home and just want to crash on the couch and so I have been doing just that!

I did have my second OB appointment today and I really liked the Dr. I saw today sooo much better than the one I saw last time. I scheduled my next 3 appointments with her and I feel good about it. We had an ultrasound today just to check things out. I asked if she could tell the gender and she said not on the machine she was using. The baby looked huge though and was moving around like crazy again. So precious.

I finally told my principal at school my news. I just have not been able to tell people that haven't asked. I feel so funny just shouting out that I am pregnant. I am still so hesitant. It was time to let the secret out though so that we can start planning for a long term sub. Once I got talking it was pretty easy.

Congrats to Kelli and LC for their BFPs this week. I am s thrilled for those girls! XOXOXO

Off to camp at the beach tomorrow with family and good friends. I am so excited.

3 comments:

Michele said...

It's gotta feel good to finally let the secret out. Also, you'll be showing before too long (if you aren't already)

Kelli said...

Cori--thanks lady!! So great to see a post from you. Hope you are surviving these beginning weeks. You must feel some relief to tell your principal. Have fun camping..sounds like fun!! oxox

LC said...

Aww thanks for the shout out!!! It must feel good to get the news off your chest with your principal. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers