I heart my Home Doppler.
It was delivered this afternoon and since I have not seen or heard this little baby in about 3 1/2 weeks, I was nervous to try it. I have heard lots of stories of people that couldn't find it and freaked out. I promised myself I wouldn't freak if I didn't hear it and I gave it a go.
Sure enough I found that heart beating away at about 160 BPM, such a sweet sound. I could listen to it all day. Chris made me promise I would only do it once a day since he knows how I am... I would probably wake up in the middle of the night and check it out. For some reason I felt another huge sense of relief after hearing the baby's HB today. I needed more reassurance that all is well after I 12 week mark. Today, I got it. My next OB appointment is a week from today. At that appointment I will probably schedule the Anatomy scan and I CANNOT WAIT FOR THAT!!!!
Cheers to 14 week-a-roos!!!!

1 comment:
Thats great you got a doppler!! It is such a lifesaver! =)
Post a Comment