Monday, September 19, 2011

The Results Are In...







We are 100% sure that...











IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!











We are so beyond excited! The ultrasound experience was amazing and I just can't believe how blessed I am. Chris can't stop smiling and life could not be better.


We love you Baby Boy!!!!


I will write more on our Gender Announcement Party we threw tonight, later. It was a blast though!












11 comments:

Krista said...

Yay! So cool Cori!!

Andrea said...

That's wonderful!! Congrats on Team Blue :)

Michelle said...

So many boys this year! Congratulations!!!

Michele said...

Congratulations!!!!! It's got to be great to finally know!

Jessica Anne said...

Congrats!! So exciting!! You are so lucky you got to find out so early!! =)

And now its time to SHOP!! LOL

Coakley's Journey said...

Congrats! how exciting.... :)

Chelley N said...

Oh yay!!! That is wonderful news! Congratulations!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Mac said...

Congrats!!! Time to buy something blue:]

Kelli said...

congrats!

browning2222 said...

CONGRATS.

Question when you got your positive beta did you have any symptoms at all?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers