I am beginning to doubt our chances of getting pregnant with an IUI before I have even started the meds for this cycle. Geeeze. I used to feel so hopeful for the first 2 weeks of a cycle at least! I just feel like it doesn't up or chances that much from just having regular ol' sex and it is going to be way more expensive. I started my period today and have an appointment with my RE on Thursday. I am so nervous about getting this all going and now I feel like it isn't even going to help our odds that much.
Anyone have any words of wisdom on this?
I feel like I am losing hope. I hate this feeling.

2 comments:
Don't lose hope! IUIs can work, although I do realize they are not for everyone. My husband and I tried on and off for 5 years. We obtained one pregnancy naturally that resulted in a m/c. I had one failed IUI in December and my second IUI in March is what brought me to where I am now...12 weeks pregnant! So I say keep the faith...This could be your month :)
Hope is sometimes so hard. You gotta dig really, really, REALLY deep sometimes. After my IVF didn't work, my hope was crushed, but I forced myself to move forward. Because, the baby won't be made out of thin air. Work, emotion, money (unfortunately for us) have to go into it, and once you see those two lines, you'll think to yourself, "Why did I ever lose hope?" I pray the feeling passes soon and that you'll feel better about this cycle. :)
Post a Comment