Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pause Button

We are currently on hold.

I got the call from the RE's office and I will be starting Birth Control tonight for 17 days and will the begin my IUI cycle #1. This is mainly because my Dr. is out of town this week. It actually works out for us too. I was really worried that the IUI would need to be scheduled during the week of our school's state testing. I would not have been able to take even a 1/2 day during that week so I am glad I didn't have to deal with that stress. I am bummed that we have to push it back but I just hope it is well worth the wait.

For now back on the pill. That irony never gets old.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hi Cori~glad the timing worked out for you! One can often hear me saying how lots of people don't quite have the same "problem" with the timing as teachers do. They just leave early, go in late...doesn't work that way for us! and oh the joy of sub plans.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers