Monday, May 2, 2011

CD 1

Yup. Saturday sucked. That was the day I tested and knew it was over. I cried and had melt downs throughout the day. Yesterday and today have been much better. That seems to be my pattern. I am super upset the few days leading up to the test day and the test day itself and then I get excited about the next cycle. So, here we go again. Well kinda. This cycle will be my first with injectables and an IUI. I am super nervous. Especially because I have no idea how much the meds are going to cost or how the heck the timing is going to work out. I called my RE's office today and he is still out on vacation this week. (How dare him) I knew he was leaving because he mentioned it at my last appointment but I thought he would be back by now.

So....

The nurse put an email in to him and she said she was going to see what he wanted me to do. She mentioned possibly putting me on a week of BC to hold off until he gets back??? So I have no clue. What I do know is, I really should avoid going grocery shopping on CD1 and hungry. I could not stop buying crazy junk food items. It was terrible.

I will post again when I figure out the plan.

3 comments:

Michele said...

It's always nice to have a new plan for the next cycle, wishing you luck with the new meds.

Chris & Kelly said...

Aw Cori. I was hoping for good news. I'll be thinking about you for your iui cycle. I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm the same way, a basket case a few days before testing and teary for a few days after then mostly normal. I did cry today for some reason. Ugh.

Kelli said...

Hi Cori...so sorry you didn't get the news you wanted. All the best for your IUI!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers