Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nothin'

I got nothin' in the department of pregnancy symptoms at 12 dpo . It is actually kind of strange considering I have been using the progesterone suppositories for almost 2 weeks now. Usually my boobs get pretty sore (at the least) This 2ww they have just been semi sore and then not at all at some points. Weird. I am assuming these are all bad signs. I have mentally prepared myself for a negative on Saturday morning but me preparing myself never seems to help. Chris always gets annoyed because he wants me to stay positive. I try. I just suck at it.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised.

6 comments:

Chris & Kelly said...

I totally think they should come up with a way for us to sleep through the 2ww! I was a wreak starting on Sunday knowing we were testing on Wednesday. I was already cursing the world before going to the doctor yesterday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Kelli said...

Thinking good thoughts for you!

Shannon said...

I know it is easier to lose faith and mentally prepare yourself for a negative, but try to stay positive! I started the progesterone inserts 2 weeks prior to my beta and never felt any symptoms. I tested the day before to "mentally prepare" for a negative phone call from the nurse, but was completely surprised with a positive. I hope this is the case for you, too :)

Krista said...

I agree with Kelly...I wish there was a way they could knock us out for the 2WW! Hang in there Cori! You just never know!

Andrea said...

2WW's just suck...plain and simple!

Wishing you the best!!!! KEeping everything crossed for you!

Jen said...

Hey girl, I hope the lack of symptoms is maybe a good sign and that you will be pleasantly surprised!

Injectables have been going well, no real symptoms (unlike clomid!) except for a headache here and there. I hope you don't need them though!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers