I am so ecstatic for all of the wonderful, strong and courageous women out there getting their much deserved BFPs. I mentioned it in my last post but since then there have been a couple more! I am so happy for them as their dream is finally coming true. I am also so encouraged. It CAN happen. It IS happening. We may have to try a little bit harder than other people in the fertile world but it still can happen for us too...
On Thursday, I had my follicle scan and it was OK. Not awesome but OK. He found 3 follicles that measured 12, 12.5 and 13. All of them were on the right side. My lining was only at 7. So we made an appointment for Tuesday (tomorrow) and we hope they have grown a bunch and we can trigger soon. We shall see. Last cycle at this point I already had full grown follies and a way thicker lining but that seemed super early to me and well, it didn't work anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.
Also, my grandma has been making some progress. Her kidneys have slowly started functioning on their own again and they are planning on taking her off of the vent today if all goes as planned. They are calling it a miracle because nothing they did made this happen. I talked to my dad yesterday and he was so happy because she smiled at him and he knew she was feeling at least a little bit better. They say she is not out of the woods yet but she is definitely making good progress so we will take it. I will update again tomorrow...

3 comments:
I like how this cycle is unraveling for you. Obviously, you don't want it to be like last cycle, since that was unsuccessful. This one feels really good! I'm also happy to hear your grandma is making progress. :) And yes, you're right...it sure does seem like there have been a lot of BFPs in the blogsophere lately. Keep it up! :)
thanks for visiting my blog. I'll be praying that this month you get that BFP :)
I am glad to hear your grandma is making progress. Also glad to hear your follicles are making progress, too. Hoping you get to trigger soon :)
Post a Comment