Thursday, April 7, 2011

Is this thing on?

I am wondering if those crazy ovaries of mine are getting anything done down there.I have my follie check tomorrow and usually after taking Clomid for the 5 days and as I approach the next ultrasound, I feel little twinges which I assume are the follicles doing their thing. Not this cycle. I got nothin'. My period was a little bit weird this time too. I am really hoping that we have something in those ovaries of mine and it better not be cysts.

In other news, my Grandma is currently in critical condition and in the ICU in Chicago. She was diagnosed about 3 weeks ago with lung cancer. She took the news pretty hard and since then, her health has really taken a turn for the worse. Her kidneys started failing among other issues. They say her case is a mystery since she was in good health last week (other than the cancer) and the cancer is not what is causing the rest of these things. My dad and his 4 siblings are all by her side and I am contemplating the idea of flying out there next week since I am off.

Finally, I am so happy that so many of you are getting your BFPs. I feel like they are coming left and right. I hope this trend keeps on rolling and we all get our 2012 babies!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You've got a lot on your plate! I'll say a prayer for your grandma, that is so sad :(
AND I'll be praying for your follie check! Grow follies grow!

Nink said...

Prayers are being lifted for your Grandma. I'm so sorry she's going through that right now. I hope your ovaries are doing something this cycle! Like me, I would always feel when things were going on down there, but sometimes I didn't. Sometimes your body surprises you! And yes, lots of BFPs lately...it's a good trend! Your's is coming up! :)

Jen said...

I am sorry to heat your grandma is so sick...thinking of you and your family.

I also hope your ovaries are up to good that cysts stay away! Keep me posted!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers