I now have 2 good follicles, both on my right and both measuring 17 mm. I was happy with that number...My lining is at 10mm. So he told me to trigger Thursday night. Sounds good to me. He then High Fived me on his way out of the room and said "let's do this!" Hahaha. When he walked out and I started putting my clothes back on I was thinking to myself, "Did I really just high five my Dr. while I had no pants on?"
Yup. Yes, I did.
I am with you Bud!
Let's do this.

4 comments:
Way to go! I hope this is your month :)
Ha ha so funny! Best of luck!
Honey, I've noticed that through this process...most of the time I DON'T have any pants on, so most things are done with no pants..no biggie! Hehehe!!! Awesome on the follies and lining!!
No shame in that! There is no modesty in infertility when you're having your crotch viewed multiple times a week by different people and everyone at the clinic has seen you.
I now email my RE infertility doctor jokes.
Yay on your follies!!!
Post a Comment