Lol. I had to steal alcohol swabs from the lab this morning because I totally forgot to get them! Good luck!
Hahahahahahaha! That's great!
Love it! Good luck!!!
LOL! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
I love it! Good luck dear!
So funny! You do what you have to do, right?? How are you feeling?
hehehehe..well you need to enjoy it in some form!! =0)
Don't know how I missed this post, but that's hilarious!! You clever thing, you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lol. I had to steal alcohol swabs from the lab this morning because I totally forgot to get them! Good luck!
Hahahahahahaha! That's great!
Love it! Good luck!!!
LOL! Ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
I love it! Good luck dear!
So funny! You do what you have to do, right?? How are you feeling?
hehehehe..well you need to enjoy it in some form!! =0)
Don't know how I missed this post, but that's hilarious!! You clever thing, you!
Post a Comment