Sunday, October 16, 2011

20 weeks... I am outta the teens!

Yay! I am officially half way through this pregnancy. Hard to believe.


Still feeling pretty good. I wake up about 3 times per night to pee but can usually fall right back to sleep so I really have no complaints about that.


My only real craving I have had latley is Orange Juice. Could be worse, right? Unfortunately, it is also the only thing that gives me super bad heartburn so I have been drinking it in moderation.


On the name front, we still are throwing a few names around and have not made any definite decisions. Here are the few that keep getting brought up:


Carson

Logan

Caleb

Gavin


What do you guys think? It's so hard picking out the perfect name. I never realized the pressure I would feel:)


I am super excited because my sister is going in to a 3D place this afternoon to find out the sex of her baby. I am dying to know if our little guy is going to have a boy or girl cousin. She already has one of each so either way will be great!


That's about it. I feel like my blog posts are so boring. I apologize. Although, I a VERY thankful that my pregnancy has been BORING thus far. Praying it stays that way for a few more months!





7 comments:

Krista said...

Glad to hear everything is going so well Cori! I can't believe we are so far along in our pregnancies....so crazy! Out of the names you mentioned, I definitely like Caleb and Gavin. I think Logan is a bit over-used. I'm feeling the name pressure too...times two!

Miss Mac said...

Yay for half-way and a boring pregnancy!!! Out of your potential names, I like Carson and Caleb but they are all great names. I know some girl Logans but think it suits boys better. The name game has been so hard for us too!!! Wish you the best!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Glad everything is going good! We had such a hard time deciding on a name! So many of the names my husband liked reminded me of students I have had...and not ones I wanted to remember! My little guy is due in 2 weeks!!!! I can't wait!

Coakley's Journey said...

I like all of those names but Gavin has always been a favorite of mine. Trust me, picking names was one of the hardest and even after we chose it, I have sometimes doubted if I picked the right ones. Glad everything is going well though :)

browning2222 said...

I'm so excited for you. My pick is Logan.

Rachel said...

I like Carson. I actually knew an old farmer with the name Carson he was so sweet.

Of course a friend's son is named Carson so that it not on my list :)

Kelly said...

Great name choices! I like them all! Yeah for being over 1/2 way :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers