Tuesday, October 25, 2011

21 Weeks and good news...

Today I am 21 weeks (plus 5 days). Awesome!

I am feeling the little guy move on a more consistent basis and loving it. I can't wait to feel him from the outside and for Chris to feel him too.


Last week I had an OB appointment and finally got the results of the anatomy scan. I had a feeling all was ok since I had not heard otherwise. I was right. Everything was measuring right on and she said he looked great. I also had not received the results for my 24 hour heart monitor I had to wear. She said that it also came back normal. YAY. It confirmed the fact that I am always super anxious at appointments and this is the cause of my pulse going through the roof at all of my appointments. I left there feeling really good.


I have another appointment this Friday with a High Risk Specialist. Hoping it goes just well.


On a side note, I finally bought my first baby related purchase. It is the cutest little onesie that says "Little DJ" on it with headphones. I think I may have opened the flood gates with that little purchase because now I want to buy everything I see. I did go out over the weekend and I am pretty sure I found the bedding I want for the nursery. Now if I can bring myself to start making those big purchases. Things are starting to feel so real!


I am so in love with the idea of being a mommy within the next 4 months!!

1 comment:

browning2222 said...

I am so happy for you. I hear you about waiting to make any purchases I'm afraid I will jinx it but I have a long way to go.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers