Sunday, January 8, 2012

32 weeks and Nursery... Check!

32 weeks... 8 months... 8 weeks to go (7 for the c-section) ... Yay...


This week we finished the nursery. Chris finished putting all of the furniture together on Friday and it looks amazing! It is so crazy to walk by our old office and see baby furniture galore. We still catch ourselves referring to it as the office and then we say "nursery" with a smile on our face. I will post pictures of the room soon:)


I am feeling pretty good. I finished my first week of non stress tests. I have a huge week full of appointments coming up. I have 2 on Tuesday and 3 on Friday. Praying all is still going well and the baby is still growing in there. My Blood pressure was up a bit at Friday's appointment. I feel fine but the nurse had said if over the weekend I started getting heasaches or any other symptoms to call Labor and Delivery. That was the first time I heard those words and it scared me a little. Thankfully I have been feeling great and I am just hoping on Tuesday all is well with my BP.


My shower is coming up... 2 weeks from today. I never thought I would be preparing for my own shower. Crazy. I am super excited.


I know my posts have been short and boring but I do have some carpal tunnel I am dealing with and typing, writing, even holding a magazine has been a challenge lately. I am just glad I am still on vaction from work. Not quite sure how I will write things on the white board when I get back... I am sure my students won't mind:)

5 comments:

browning2222 said...

My sis and SIL have started planning my baby shower and I'm super excited about it, it still feels like a dream and it is not real.
To answer your question on my blog, DH and I decided we are not going to find out the genders of the babies.

Krista said...

We're getting so close now...it's so exciting! I too love to walk by our nursery and peek in...it's so surreal. Once an empty bedroom, now a bedroom waiting for our two babies! I can't wait to see pics of the nursery! My BP has been a bit elevated too...but no other symptoms so I'm not worrying about it. I start my NST tomorrow...twice a week from here on out! I too feel like I'm going to be living at the OB's office...but I don't mind, just want to make sure my two little guys are safe and sound!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I can't wait to see the nursery pictures! Have a good week.

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Woo hoo! I cant believe how quickly this is coming to an end. The happiest ending EVER! :)

I forgot to mention before, I am totally shooting to be induced on Feb 24th. Ill be 39 weeks that day and its Toms birthday..Im going to mention it to my doc this week and see if shes open to the idea.

Kelli said...

Cori-can't wait to see your nursery!! Sorry to hear about your carpal tunnel!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers