Monday, July 11, 2011

124...

Beats Per Minute!

Yahooo!

We got to see and hear the heartbeat of our precious little miracle today! I am so relieved and though we know we are not out of the water by any means, we are definitely on the right track. I will go back in a week from today for ultrasound #2.

We are so blessed and one step closer to having a baby in our arms!!!

6 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

I checked and checked and checked all day..thank God I have internet on my phone!!

YAY!! Congrats on a healthy bean. So happy for you guys, Cori!

Kelli said...

Cori!!!! So excited for you...that must have been the best sound ever!! hugs to you!

Nichole said...

Fantastic news!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

YEAH!!!!!!! It is such a wonderful sound!! I am so very happy for you!

Michele said...

That's one step in the right direction. Congratulations!

browning2222 said...

So great. Congrats.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers