I am so not good at this weekly update thing. Better late than never I suppose. The last few weeks have been great. We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary last Tuesday. We went to dinner and reminisced about our first 3 years of being married. In some ways it feels like yesterday and in others it feels like forever ago. I am still crazy in love with him and can't wait for many more anniversaries to come.
Pregnancy wise things have been super smooth. I am still not quite believing it is real yet, despite the two ultrasounds and great reports from the doctor. I had to register with my OBGYN so they know that I am pregnant. So I went to the lab and just did a urine test for them. They told me the results would be up online in about an hour. I was nervous.??...
I had just had an ultrasound the day before but I was still scared. It is such a silly thought that the test would come back negative since even if something had happened in the last 24 hours, I would still have the hormone in my body so there was no way it could possibly come out negative. I am so damaged from that miscarriage. I am so afraid that at any moment this beautiful dream is going to be ripped away from me. I really need to put that behind me, I know.
Well, the test was positive, shocking right, and that has been my last confirmation for a little over a week. I was bummed because for the last two Mondays I have had an ultrasound, so when this Monday came and went, I was kinda sad that I will have to wait 2 more weeks to see our baby again.
My symptoms are not anything too crazy. I feel a little nauseous at times but I still have not thrown up at all. I wake up 2-3 times a night to pee but I can always fall right back to sleep. That's abut it.
Thursday I will be 9 weeks and another week closer to my second trimester!

3 comments:
Did they tell you what your beta was? It feels like it was just yesterday when you announced you were pregnant, I can not believe you are almost to your second trimester already. :D
Cori, I am glad things are going well and your pregnancy is being nice to your body!! Wow...time is going by really quickly!! =0)
I am WITH YOU!! Still not convinced theres something inside me..though I have seen that heart beating away twice now. Its so hard to remain cautious..and be thrilled at the same time. Im glad things are going well, for both of us. :)
Post a Comment