Thursday, July 7, 2011

6 Weeks

How Far Along: 6 weeks

Size of the Baby: About the size of a sweet pea.

Maternity Clothes: I have just been wearing sun dresses because it has been so hot...

Sleep: Still pretty good... I'm waking up once or twice to pee in the middle of the night but usually can fall right back to sleep. I usually get a nap in around 3:00 PM that can carry me through the rest of the day.

Movement: Much too soon... but can't wait.

Symptoms: waves of nausea here and there but it is not daily. Boobs are still sore but not as bad as before... These things scare me of course because I am wondering why my symptoms are not more noticable. I still feel pretty normal. I want to feel pregnant.

Food Cravings: Chips and Salsa

What I Miss: not a thing

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our ultrasound on Monday. I just want confirmation that I got somethin' cooking in there:)

Weekly Wisdom: Don't compare this pregnancy to my last one or anyone else's for that matter... it will drive me crazy.

Milestones: I made it past the 5 week 6 day mark without a scare ( last summer when I was pregnant that was the day I had a big bleeding scare. All turned out ok at that point but I miscarried a couple weeks later) Needless to say I was happy to make it past 5 weeks 6 days this time with no blood.

Emotions: Thankful

4 comments:

Miss Mac said...

I smiled when I saw the chips and salsa because I wanted that every day the first few weeks... then I couldn't stand the thought of it later! Happy times!

Michele said...

At least your not craving anything crazy, chips and salsa sound appetizing. How exciting for the ultrasound!!!

A Wife and a Teacher said...

The first time that I got sick I had had chips and salsa so it has been hard for me to eat it again!!

Have a good weekend, I can't wait to hear about your u/s on Monday!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Cant wait to see your post on Monday!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers