Thursday, June 30, 2011

5 Weeks

I figured I would start the weekly updates starting now:) Pretty excited about that!

How Far Along: 5 weeks

Size of the Baby: About the size of an orange seed!

Maternity Clothes: No, but never thought I would be fantasizing about them this early on. I am feeling quite bloated.

Weight Gain: No gains yet

Stretch Marks: no new ones

Sleep: It is pretty good... I wake up once or twice to pee in the middle of the night but usually can fall right back to sleep. Also, because I am on vacation, I am taking at least an hour nap everyday! It is amazing.

Best Moment of the Week: getting great beta results!

Movement: cant wait!

Symptoms: lack of energy and appetite, always super thirsty, waves of nausea here and there and super sore lady lumps.

Food Cravings: Grilled Cheese always sounds good to me but I am not sure if I crave it.

Gender: ????

What I Miss: not a thing

What I'm Looking Forward to: Our 1st Ultrasound July 11th

Weekly Wisdom: Worry will not change an outcome.

Milestones: Getting Pregnant!

Emotions: So incredibly blessed and some anxiety of course.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey- Just found your blog through a mutual friends'. Congrats on the pregnancy! You give us all so much hope. Can't wait for your first ultrasound!

~Jessica
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

browning2222 said...

I love this so much, I hope to be able to post a weekly thing soon.

My MIH and I have a plan we are going to go to an outlet mall that has a maternity clothes shop in it when it is time.

Miss Mac said...

Exciting times! Can't wait to hear about the first ultrasound! :]

A Wife and a Teacher said...

I know it feels like forever away until your ultrasound but try to relax (turst me I know how hard it is!!!). Have a good weekend!!

Jessica Anne said...

Thanks for the comment, Cori! Congrats on the pregnancy!! I look forward to reading your story! =)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers