Some Possible Symptoms:
Not sure what to think really. My BBs have have pretty sore and especially at night...? I know this is most likely the progesterone but it was not going the last few cycles so I am counting it.
I have also been on the verge of tears a few times throughout the day for kinda lame things. Also, I have been experiencing some waves of nausea at certain points throughout the day. It doesn't last and I am not sure if it is just due to the heat we have had the last couple of days, it has been in the high 90's to low 100's, so probably.
So that's where I am at. This week seems to be dragging. Mostly because it is FINALLY the last week of school and also because I am going to test on Thursday morning (14 dpIUI).
We have already decided we will probably not do another IUI next month if this doesn't work just because it was so involved and we feel like we need some time to relax while I am on summer break.
HOPING WE WON"T NEED A NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:
oh my word. TEST already!! I always always start testing on 11dpiui. Come on!!! :)
wishing you luck!!! i had my first IUI yesterday and i'm very nervous about the results! hoping you get your BFP!! :)
Sounds like a lot of positive symptoms Cori!!! Good luck on Thursday sweetie!!!
Hi! Just found your blog, and had to chime in and say I hope you get your positive! Your symptoms sound really promising!
I SO hope this is your month! I had similar feelings emotionally when I received my positive. The following month, I was going to take a break and regroup. To my surprise, I received a + 12dpiui :) I want that to be the case for you, too...Good luck!
I tested early and got a positive, so you should do it! ;]
Post a Comment