We saw our first positive pregnancy test.
It was amazing.
I remember waking up at 5:30 am and needing to pee and figured why not test since it was 14 dpo. So I did. And it was positive.
I woke Chris up and made him come into the bathroom. He didn't know I was going to test that morning so he had no clue what I was doing. He saw it and we both just hugged for like 10 minutes. Saying "It worked" over and over. He kept touching my belly and had the biggest smile on his face ALL day long. We took a picture of the test and texted both of our moms at the same time. They both knew about the treatments we had been doing.
I was so happy all day long. I think I floated through the school campus and had a perma smile:)
I sure hope that was not our only chance. I really want to not only relive that day, but also experience a long, normal and healthy pregnancy as well. I can't wait.
Also, I am having trouble leaving comments on some of your blogs. I HAVE been trying... but I didn't want you to think I am not reading . I have seen other people writing about this problem too so I know it is not just me, but anyone know how to fix it??

3 comments:
Oh Cori...I can only imagine the thoughts that came up for you remembering the joy you felt that day. Sending you big hugs!
Hi Cori! Sending you a hug as well! Hope you are almost through with school!
I bet it was an amazing feeling seeing that positive test. Hold on to the fact that since you saw it once, you WILL see it again. Hugs for you!
Post a Comment