Monday, June 6, 2011

SLOWWWWW...

Things are moving along very slowly this cycle. I thought I would respond much better to the injections than I have been. I had a total of 6 follies between 6-9mm at my first ultrasound. I continued the meds and went back a few days later to find thy had not grown much... they were now only between 10-14mm. So he upped my meds and added Menapur to the mix for 3 days. He, at that point, set the IUI for Wednesday. Chris moved his schedule around for work to free up Wednesday.

Today, I went in (had to get a 1/2 day sub for a 10 minute appointment) and was hoping to hear good news. Instead he said I had 1 follie on the right at 17mm and a few on the left that were at 12, 13, and 14.

UGGGHHHH!!!!

Why are they growing so slow? I had better response when I was on 5 days of clomid. I am so confused. My lining is at 12 so that is good but the follicles are taking their sweet time. SO no, the IUI is set for Thursday. Chris had to rearrange his schedule, yet again and I am hoping and praying a miracle happens and we end up with more than 1 mature follicle.

The good news: He didn't charge us the 175 for the appointment today.

Please pray that those follies at 12-14 kick it in gear and make something of themselves.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Cori!!
well...at least he didn't charge you... ;0/

I hope everything works out for you! Thinking BIG, maturing thoughts for those follies of yours!

hugs! oh and I love those half day subs...I have one on Friday--last day of school!

Michele said...

Silly follicles, hopefully the slowness will mean mature eggs come out.

Krista said...

Come on follies! We need some nice big ripe ones!!!

Nichole said...

Come on follicles! I hope they are nice and big and ripe on Thursday!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers