MY VERY OWN BFP!Honestly, I usually don't test until exactly 14dpo just because if I were to see a negative (which I usually do) I would then still have a glimmer of hope the next morning to wake up to a positive test even though if it was negative at 13 days past chances are I will get the same result the following day. Testing at exactly 14 days past is usually just the closure I need for the cycle to move on. Leaving no glimmer of hope.
Well, last night I had written a post about some possible symptoms and I read a comment from Stephanie that made me laugh... Basically she was like "Oh my word, test already". Initially I thought, "Nah, I will just wait until Thursday" then I started thinking while in bed and decided "why not?" Especially since my family and Chris thought I was going to test on Thursday.
Now of course I am so very glad I did. I was shocked and filled with joy. I woke Chris up and whispered "It worked, I'm Pregnant". He smiled a gigantic smile and got up to give me a hug. I am thrilled beyond words and I am so thankful!
I am trying my very best to stay positive and enjoy the moment. This is not an easy task. Every minute I think of how excited I am, I then revert back to how hurt I was last July. I am just hoping and praying I can hold this baby in my arms 9 months from now. I am praying that I can battle my infertile thoughts with a ton of positivity and cherish these precious moments.
Thank you for all of the kind words and encouragement! You girls are the best-est! Now I am praying for a few of you in your 2ww as we anxiously await your news!
Thank you for all of the kind words and encouragement! You girls are the best-est! Now I am praying for a few of you in your 2ww as we anxiously await your news!

11 comments:
Congrats! I know about that excitement mixed with fear. Sending you lots of positive sticky thoughts!
So happy for you, Cori! I had a feeling this would be your month when I read your post yesterday :) Can't wait to read about all of the excitement coming your way!
Oh my gosh. SO HAPPY FOR YOU. Can't wait until we see pics and posts of the upcoming months.
Holy chit! Ok I had a goop old feeling, I'm so glad u caved. I'm soooooooooooo praying for sticky baby, I am beyond thrilled for u!!
Ok auto correct screwed me...I meant I had a good feeling
yay!!! congrats!!! :) very happy for you! :)
Ive been reading your blog for awhile and Ive been stalking the last few days waiting for your BFP. So excited for you!
Congrats on the BFP!
It's so awesome to see that isn't it?
I'll keep praying for you.
OMG!!!! I'm so glad you tested! And that is one good BFP! Congratulations and you're in my prayers... praying this baby sticks for good! :]
Oh yea!!! Cori, I am so very happy for you!! I had a super good feeling for you this cycle! Sending you my very best! Xoxox!
WOO HOO!! We posted our BFP's on the same day. Hoping for healthy babies for both of us!!
Post a Comment