132!!!!
Wooohooo! It is strating to sink in. She said they liked to see the number over 50 at 14dpo (which was yesterday when I gave blood) and so they were pleased with the result! I was so glad to hear it. Last time I never asked for the exact number they just would call and tell me all looked good. I planned on asking her today when she called but I didn't have to since she called while I was teaching and left all the info on the message. I will go back in tomorrow for Beta #2 and I pray it goes just as planned so that we can get our ultrasound date.
I have been feeling a lot more of the crampiness then I remember from last time. It freaks me out, but I know it can also be a good sign. I am still working on staying positive and Chris reminds me of this daily. I know it is the best way and at this point, it is out of my hands but I still "feel" infertile. I am so thankful to be in this place right now and so I am determined to enjoy every second despite the crazy thoughts my brain tries to think.
I am on cloud nine right now... I just finished my 5th year of teaching today and now I have all summer ahead of me to relax and let this baby bake:)

11 comments:
Woooohoooo! Fabulous start to strong betas my friend. Breathe! This is fantastic!
Praying for you! And you really need this summer break to rest ;]
woohoo, that's great!! :) so happy for you!
Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Congrats Cori...what a great first beta!!! XOXO!
That is a wonderful first beta! I'm so glad you have the summer to just relax. And, if you end up sick, be at the comfort of your own home. I had crampiness from about 4 weeks to, gosh, 7 weeks. It felt just like period cramps! But, it tapered off. So, don't worry about the cramping. Your number proves that the baby is in there snuggling away, so you're good! :)
Whoo Hoo...I remember some cramping in the beginning too. I still have some cramping from time to time...the Dr. says that's just normal "growing" pains. :)
Congratulations!!! Praying for you!
Omg, how did I miss your BFP?!?!?!?!?! I'm so, so, SO very excited for you!!!! Congratulations to you and your hubby!!!
WOO HOO!! I am so happy for BOTH of us!! Looking forward to move great numbers!
Wow!! Cori--how did I miss your other posts...oh right..wasn't on the computer!!! Congrats to you on such great numbers and your BFP!!! Woohoo!!! SO excited for you!! And congrats on another year done...time for your summer to officially begin! xoxox!
That is a fantastic first beta, congratulations!!! Summer break just got sweeter:]
Post a Comment