We have made it to 9 weeks people!
I am feeling good about that. I have been feeling a bit more nauseous the last couple days, but I am welcoming it. It is a nice reminder that things are going ok in there. I also feel like my belly is growing a bit. Nothing that can be seen from the outside I'm sure, but I just feel kinda bloated and it just doesn't go away.
A few girls that I have been following for a while have gone through a loss recently and it has just been weighing so heavy on my heart. It just doesn't seem fair that any of us girls that have had such a long journey to get to the pregnancy place should then have to suffer a loss. It just does not seem right. I know there are reasons for everything, but I just can't figure that one out.
I am also so very excited for Nichole and her new chance! She just got a BFP and I am praying that her new meds will equal a sticky baby.
I also realized that I lost a few followers since becoming pregnant. It makes me sad but I totally understand it 100%. I now have a little human growing inside of me and I for that I am so thankful. However, you have all heard me say this often... I am still an infertile at heart. I still shutter when I see families of 5 soon to be 6 rolling through Target like it 's nothing. I still feel out of place when glancing at the baby sections when I pass by (I still haven't gotten the courage to enter the section I just "window shop". I have read other posts from pregnant infertiles and remember them having similar feelings. It is strange. All I can say is I still pray everyday for those still waiting. I am confident it WILL happen and I can't wait to read your posts when it does.

8 comments:
Yeah for 9 weeks!! I remember getting so excited feeling nauseous. It took a while before I would "window shop" in the baby section too.
Yayyyy! Congrats on making it to 9 weeks!
Thank you so much Cori for the love you showed on your blog! <3
Yay for 9 weeks! I'm an infertile at heart too and always ready to celebrate with IF sisters who get their BFP, won't ever forget the journey to get here!
9 weeks....almost in to the double digits. How awesome! I am 19 weeks and I still find my self window shopping for some reason. I have not been able to pull the trigger....hopefully it will pass but feeling like you are always looking in for so long its hard to realize you are there.
Nine weeks! Woohoo!! I am so happy for you Cori! Looking forward to following your journey:)
Can you believe were almost in the double digist!? I am so excited!
Definitely will be praying for you. Please update us as soon as you can! WE will be stalking. :)
Post a Comment