Monday, February 21, 2011

Just as I suspected...

"Not Pregnant" are the ugly words I saw this morning on my lovely Clear Blue Digital.

The bright side is I get to stop the progesterone supps and hope to become less beastly in a day or two.

Anyone know how long it takes for AF to come after you stop the progesterone ?

5 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I am very sorry. When I was on supps, af was on her way before I even quit using them. I got a negative beta and started spotting heavily that night. With this IVF cycle, I started spotting not even two days off all my progesterone. Some women take a couple days longer than that. It's hard to tell, unfortunately.

Jen said...

So sorry Cori...

Michelle said...

came across your blog through Stephanie Waletzko... I know all too well how you feel. Hang in there and I'll be looking to see your family grow ;)

Nichole said...

Oh Cori - I am so sorry.

For me, sometimes it has taken me 4 or 5 days, sometimes it took a day or two, just depended on the cycle for me.

Big Hugs to you hon!

Chris & Kelly said...

I'm so sorry Cori.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers