I keep losing faith in this cycle and then I remind myself to stay positive and around and around I go with these thoughts bouncing in my head ALL. DAY. EVERY. DAY. At the moment, I am feeling like this cycle was a bust. Here's why:
I triggered on Saturday night then...
We were supposed to have sex :
Sunday night
Monday Morning
Monday Night
As per the Doctor's orders.
However, after getting the positive OPK at the office on Saturday, I was worried about waiting until Sunday night to do it. I also totally thought I woke up in the middle of the night on Saturday with an ever so slight pain in my ovary (didn't feel cyst related) that I thought could have been ovulation pain.
So here is the schedule we ended up with:
Friday night (not planned but in retrospect may be beneficial since I got a positive the next morning)
Sunday Morning
Monday Morning
I start progesterone tomorrow and we test in 13 days.
I'm so anxious and wish I could relax.
Oh and, tomorrow should be my due date from my last pregnancy. Makes me sad.
P.S. My Hubz is gone to Alaska until Saturday night. It is times like these that I need him the most.

3 comments:
(hugs) I am sorry you've been anxious about this cycle. I hope you get great news and don't have to worry about ttc for a long time!
It sounds like followed a good plan with timing this cycle! I'll be thinking of you tomorrrow... wish your hubby was home with you. xoxo
My fingers are crossed for you! I hope the next 2 weeks FLY!
Post a Comment