I don't have any signs or symptoms that lead me to believe I have anything to be super excited about. My boobs are a little sore and I have been pretty tired but these are both due to the progesterone suppositories, I'm sure.
Things I am super happy about:
- I have a four day weekend starting tomorrow night.
- I will be able to sit home and mope on Monday if things turn out the way I hope they won't.
- I get to see my dad this weekend (He lives in Chicago but will be here for business)
- Four day weekend (it's that important)
Things I am not so happy about:
- I have to test on Monday. With a digital test. I hate using those. It came free with the pack of OPKs I bought and it is the only one I currently have in possession. It is just so rude when it pops off with the whole "not pregnant" remark. I always find myself wanting to say, "who asked you anyway"
- I have a ton of work to do over my beloved 4 day weekend.
- My sister and her family are moving this weekend. They live within walking distance from me right now and my niece and nephew can come over whenever they want:) They are only moving like 15 mins. away but still.
- Field Trip tomorrow... blech.
Well better get back to business... off to watch more paint dry!

4 comments:
I hope you have a GREAT four day weekend that is thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you get a beautiful bfp. :)
I hope you have a great long weekend, Cori! I hope you're super busy so you can keep your mind off Monday and that when Monday comes you see the most beautiful word on your test. I'll be thinking of you!!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Sorry you have to use a digital test - I DESPISE those!
Boo about your sister moving farther away! Hang in there! I hope Monday gives you a Big Surprise!
Hey girl, how are things going? Anxiously waiting with you!
Post a Comment