I have never seen a positive on an OPK. Ever. I hate them. My RE always wants me to test on certain days and then come in for a trigger if I don't see a positive and I always say to myself... "Ok, see you in a few days for a trigger shot."
I have been testing for the past couple days (CD 13, 14, 15) and nothing. The weird thing is I am serious about that. I don't even see a faint second line. Most people ususally see at least something and and I have before, but not this time. It is WHITE (besides the test line).
So, off I go to the RE again tomorrow morning. I get to drop another $160 for a freakin' clo.mid cycle. My total for this month will be $480 (not including the meds)
I just really hope it works!!!!

1 comment:
Do you have pcos? I have heard that women with it do not always get positives even when they should.
I am the same way. I could never get a true positive.
Sorry the cycle costs so much. It doesn't really seem fair, does it?
Post a Comment