Yesterday morning I did one more opk before going into my appointment and it was negative. Shocker. So off I went to the appointment. When I got there, as always, they asked me to pee in a cup and then head to the room and get naked.
As I sat there in the freezing cold room and waited for them to come in and see what was going on in there, the nurse popped her little head in and said " You are showing an LH surge"... WHAT? So ya after all of that talk about me never getting a positive on an OPK there she was showing me my first ever.
I was annoyed that I had come in at all at first and then I realized it was a good sign. It seems for once my body was kind of doing what it was supposed to do. Since I was there, the Dr. came in and checked the growth of the follies and my lining. Here is what he found:
Righty- 18.5 mm
Lefty- 16 mm.
Lining- 8.5
Cyst- still there
Not too shabby. He wanted me to still trigger so that we could be sure the ovulation would happen. I stopped at the pharmacy picked up the things I needed and headed home.
I felt good about the appointment even though it may not have been completely necessary. I needed confirmation that things were still moving along and that I would for sure ovulate this cycle. Now we are onto the fun part.
Because we did see an LH surge, he wanted us to BD last night, tonight, Monday morning and night... uhhhh we shall see if we can make all of that happen. (Silly us for accidentally getting into the mood and having a session on Friday night too.)
So. One down. 3 to go in the next 36 hours. So Romantic. Chris is going to be running out the door and away from ME Tuesday morning for his business trip. HAHAHA

2 comments:
LOL - Have fun and try to enjoy your time together as much as possible!
I am so happy for you that you were able to see your surge! It sounds like we are in the same place in our cycles!
Post a Comment