Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Follie Update

Today I went in for an ultrasound to see what was going on down there. Much to my surprise, the doctor said I had 3 really good looking follicles and an awesome lining at 10mm. This is the most promising cycle I have ever had (I only had 1 follicle the cycle I got pregnant). I know it only takes one but I am happy things are moving along down there. Here were the sizes of the follicles:

17mm
18mm
19mm

The thing is I am only at CD 12. Ths is way earlier than normal for me. I usually don't see these numbers until about CD 15 or 16. He wants me to do OPKs until Friday and then he gave me a trigger shot to take if needed on Friday night. I am praying I don't get a positive OPK tomorrow since the Husbee is gone until Thursday. I was thinking we were in the clear since I usually don't need him until around day 16... Hoping it all works out.

I feel like this is theee one. It would just work out so great. My RE even said before he did the ultrasound, "If this one doesn't work, we will move on to injectibles." I am ok with that but I would love to avoid them of course. After the ultrasound, he said, "Things look great. This should be it." Then when I went to pay, I gave them my flex account card. This card is loaded with a certain amount of money that comes straight out of my check and it is pretax. It can only be used for medical expenses. I knew it was close to running out and today it did. I was able to put all but $23 on the card and now it is tapped out. I am hoping this is my last fertility appointment. I will be more than happy to pay out of pocket for pregnancy ultrasounds:)

I am hoping and wishing and praying this is theee one.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What a great appt! Best of luck to you and I hope they hold out for your hubby to get home!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers