Friday, March 4, 2011

Cyst Free!

I went in on Saturday for an ultrasound and I was sure the cyst I had last month would still be there since it battled through the birth control. I was wrong. He said my ovaries looked beautiful and cyst free.

He said we would continue with the same dose of clomid, trigger and progesterone after ovulation. I feel comfortable with that plan. It has worked before. We didn't see a need to move forward with an IUI just yet. He did mention that if this cycle was a bust, he may add some injectable meds for the next time.

Strangely, I feel good about this month. Not sure why and usually when I feel good about things... I quickly get a wake up call but for now I will live in my little fantasy land.

And because we are celebrating Dr. Seuss week this week, I will leave you with one his quotes:

"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." -Dr. Seuss

I love me some Dr. Seuss!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! So glad the cyst is gone, the cyst is gone:) I go in tomorrow for a follow-up with my MD, I have a feeling I'll only be behind you by a few days again. Take care!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers