Blech... Here I am again with more questions than answers on the first day of using the ol' opk technique. I tested at recess in staff bathroom and was happy to see what I thought was a negative. There was a definite line but it seemed to me that it was a tad bit lighter than the test line.
Then I became slightly obsessed.
I decided to test like 3 more times between 3 and 10 PM.
All of the tests seemed to be getting progressively lighter as the day went on. Now I am freaked out thinking the surge was earlier today and I missed it. Normally, I would just have sex for precautionary measures tonight and test again tomorrow. However, my lovely husband is in Vegas for work.
This just seems so early for me...I guess either way surge or no surge, it wouldn't have mattered anyway since he is not here. If this whole thing doesn't work out this month, I am booking his entire April and he WILL be local. Hahaha. No but seriously,
I will test again tomorrow and see what happens.

1 comment:
What I have been told is that the best time to do an OPK is between 12 and 2 - that is when you get your most accurate results. I would test again today during that time and see what happens.
Good luck!
Post a Comment