Sunday, March 20, 2011

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Nothing new to report around here. I am 8 dpo and on progesterone so I don't even pay attention to the possibilities of early pregnancy sympoms.

It is raining like crazy today and I have had a lazy yet quite productive day at home. How might these two adjectives be fitting for the same day you might ask?

The Productive Part:
I have done 4 loads of laundry, completed 29 report cards and cleaned the house.

The Lazy Part:
I have been in my pajamas all day and havn't even put in my contacts.

I have one week left before my 3 week Spring Break and I am literally counting down the hours. The students start getting Spring Fever about 2 weeks before break and so last week was an interesting one. Not to mention as the weather gets warmer I start listing the thousands of things in my head that I would rather be doing than working. I, too, have been experiencing some symptoms of Spring Fever.

Today's weather helped a bit because it has been POURING and super cold all day long.

Hoping I have more exciting things to report soon. I feel so boring.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Keeping everything crossed for you! Hope the next week goes quickly...the waiting is torture!

Jen said...

I hope you have exciting news to report soon, too! Hope you stay busy the next few days!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers