I am going to deem this year the year that things we thought might never happen, HAPPEN!
Well, it seemed to start off that way anyway. I live in Southern California. I have my entire life. We are blessed with pretty great weather though out the entire year (with the exception of August-October- when you feel like your face is going to melt off as early as 9:00 in the morning) But we have very mild Fall and Winter months, the downside to that is that we basically have 2 seasons a year: "Freakin' HOT" and "Not so Freakin' HOT". For me this is boring! I love traveling to Chicago to visit my dad in the Fall or Winter just so we can catch a glimpse of the beautiful leaves falling or to better our chances of a White Christmas. This year we didn't make it out there but... the seemingly impossible idea of the snow making it's way to us... DID! Yesterday it snowed in Los Angeles County! The last time it snowed here was in like 1989. I was 7! It was so fun to watch. We had put dinner in the crock pot and enjoyed a few cups of hot chocolate which made for a great Sunday!
I am hoping this is the start to a year full of conquering the impossible.
On the TTC front, I have finally stopped bleeding after a lovely 3 week long, crazy heavy period, thanks to Birth Control. It is so nice to be period free. I had gone so many years with non existent periods and now since the miscarriage, I feel like I am ALWAYS on my period.
I am excited and of course super nervous about getting things going again. I know we are ready to try again but I just wish I could fast forward to the outcome. I know it is going to be tough making it through this month and next knowing that I should be hugely preggo and preparing to deliver any minute (I was due February 10th). But I am not. I was hoping to be pregnant again by now to help with the pain. But I am not. I know so many people that are due in the next few weeks and we would have been sharing our stories and such but I know we will get though it. I am looking forward March though:)
Here's to hoping 2011 is indeed the year of possibilities and getting me and all you ladies that wish to be...preggo!

No comments:
Post a Comment