Monday, January 10, 2011

Disneyland and Infertile Thoughts...

Today my mom, sister, sister-in law and I went to Disneyland and had some fun. My sister's husband works for Disney so we get in for free and don't even have to pay for parking which is so nice. The weather was perfect and it was not too crowded since most of the schools are back in session now (mine is out until next week). As the four of us walked our adult, stroller-less selves around the park, all I could think about was how I wished I was pushing a stroller.

My sister's kids are 10 and 12 now and we had so much fun when they were little taking them to Disneyland and we still do, but it's so much different when you see their little faces light up when they are about 3 or 4 years old. So precious. Don't get me wrong we moved around the park at lightening speed and got way more accomplished than we ever would have had we had some kiddos with us, but still.

So, as I walked around I was not only reminded of how much I wish I was a mom by the tons of pregnant ladies, jumbo strollers and cute little girls dressed like their favorite princess, but also by the pain in my right ovary.

It was lame.

I have been feeling fine since starting the birth control and then today... I kept feeling that dull cystish kinda pain. My bbs have also been super sore and I don't remember this happening the last time I took BC. I am hoping the hormones are just doing their thing and I start my period in the next 2 weeks so that I can get this show on the road. I AM SO READY.

It's weird because I wasn't sure if I was ready when I first started the BC but now... I know that I am. It just feels like it is dragging on. I know once I start school again time will start to fly again. I hope.

Hopefully, next time I go to Disneyland, I'll have a Prince or Princess of my own (even if its in my tummy).

1 comment:

elephantscanremember said...

(hugs) I hope that for you too.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers