Tuesday, January 25, 2011

An Award!

Thank you so much Nichole for my very first award!





Here are the rules for accepting the award:

1. Thank and link back the person who awarded you the award.

2.Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 bloggers.

4.Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.



So here it goes... 7 things about myself:



1. I love changing the color of my hair to match the current season. Even though everytime I do it, my grandma points out that she liked the color I had before better. HAHAHA



2. I have been getting my eyebrows threaded by the same lady since I was in 10th grade (which make that about 12 years... wow I am old)



3. I freaking HATE pickles.



4. I get to travel to Alaska every year in August with my husband for free. (His company pays)



5. I deal with a whole lot of anxiety about really lame things (most of the time). Things I really can't control but seem to think I can.



6. I am a HUGE fan of Miss Ke.lly Clark.son. I can cure any bad day with about an hour session in my room with the door closed listening to Kelly. My husband knows this and won't come in until the music is off... I usually will clean my room and just sing:)



7. I have had my car stolen out of the parking lot of the school I teach at. It was gone for about 3 weeks and I was going through the process of getting the money from my insurance company to buy a new car when I saw someone driving my car on the sreet near my school. I called the police and they asked me to continue to follow the vehicle until they could get their guys there. I did and within about 3 minutes about 8 police cars swooped in and rescued my car and arrested the driver. True Story. Crazy story, but true story.



And now I would like to award:



Hanging with Mr. Cooper



Life and Love with the Bradleys



Happy Hopefuls


Hoping for a Peanut

Wh*at a Sha*me Abo*ut Me

For This Little One We Prayed

Allison's Wonderland

A Wife and a Teacher

The Journey to Baby Belgard

The Johnson's Journey

The Way to Baby A

One Step at a Time

Dreams of a Baby

All You Who Hope

Jason and Amber

2 comments:

elephantscanremember said...

Thank you! I will post tonight when I get home.

Jessica said...

Hey! Just found your blog through a friend's. Looking forward to following you!

~Jess
http://bringingyoumorethanasong.blogspot.com/

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers